Fitter Law, LLC provides legal solutions to businesses and individuals in the areas of business law, FINRA arbitration, litigation, tax audit defense, and alternative dispute resolution. We serve a range of clients, including individuals as well as businesses seeking assistance in development and navigating complicated legal disputes. Our innovative business model departs from the “large firm” approach. We deliver client-focused legal services that are both efficient and results-driven.
SMALL FIRM, FULL SERVICE
We are Illinois’ premier attorneys representing clients in multiple practice areas. We encourage our attorneys to collaborate with local counsel where appropriate, and we have established a network of cost-effective resources across the region, enabling us to resolve multi-disciplinary issues in an effective manner.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We have served our time at larger firms, and our collective experience tells us that the traditional firm structure, with its excessive overhead expense and raw attorneys, no longer works for most clients. Our lessons learned include:
- Sophisticated transactions require sophisticated legal skills; not an army of lawyers
- For transactional disputes, litigation should be a last resort
- When litigating, think outside the box
- Alternative Fee Arrangements have advantages for both clients and law firms
- It is better to provide excellent service to 100 clients than mediocre service to 1000
- Community involvement is our privilege
We are pleased to serve our clients with the best of our abilities, and we will handle your matters proficiently. We have built a better model—one that keeps our clients ahead.